Villainous Villains Part 3
This is when things really start to kick off.
As I edited and rewrote this story, the friendship between Spam Man, Technomancer, Tinman, and Brain became more important thematically and within the plot itself. I love this first meeting between them just because of how hostile they are towards each other. They each have their own beef but none of them have a clue how far they're going to go together.
Read Part 1 Here
Read Part 2 Here
PAGE 11
Panel 1: The masked woman collides hard with Spam Man, Technomancer, and Tinman, knocking them all backwards. Her backpack flies open and the piece of technology tumbles out.
Panel 2: While everyone is lying dazed on the ground, the masked woman stands halfway up, holding her aching head with one hand. Two superheroes rush out the superhero headquarters behind them.
Panel 3: The masked woman quickly stuffs the piece of technology in her backpack while the others are all still dazed and the two superheroes close in.
Panel 4: The masked woman turns to see the superheroes and tightly clutches her backpack to her chest in panic.
PAGE 12
Panel 1: Spam Man, Technomancer, and Tinman are still on the ground with Brain lying just in front of them, knocked over. Spam Man and Technomancer are still dazed, while Tinman groggily sits up.
Panel 2: As Tinman fully sits up, the masked woman shoves her backpack into his arms, to his confusion.
Panel 3: Tinman looks quizzically at the
backpack in his hands while Spam Man and Technomancer sit up fully. Brain still
lies on the ground.
Panel 4: The superheroes approach them, off panel, and everyone looks up to them, the colour drained from their faces. Tinman however, is too busy curiously examining the backpack to notice.
Panel 5: Tinman starts to lift up the flap of the backpack, peering inside, when a hand taps him on the shoulder.
SUPERHERO 1 (off-panel): Ahem.
Panel 6: Tinman looks up to the superhero, his
face dropping.
PAGE 13
Panel 1: The two superheroes stand sternly, frowns etched onto their unwavering expressions of seriousness. They beckon for Tinman to hand over the backpack. A small crowd of people has formed around them.
SUPERHERO 1: Hand
over the backpack. You’re all under arrest.
PAGE 14
Panel 1: Spam Man, Technomancer, Brain, and Tinman sit in the back of an open police transport, handcuffed. On one side sit Tinman and Technomancer and on the other sit Brain and Spam Man. Tinman is hunched over holding his head. Technomancer leans his head back like he doesn’t care. Spam Man leans forwards, angrily fiddling with his handcuffs.
Panel 2: A police officer stands at the open door of the transport, looking in at everyone contently.
POLICE OFFICER: That was some heist you boys pulled. Stole some dangerous tech. Rumour has it you’re lookin’ at life in prison.
Panel 3: Close up of Spam Man, Technomancer, Brain, and Tinman. Their heads all stretch into the panel looking with disbelief at the reader.
SPAM MAN, TECHNOMANCER, BRAIN, TINMAN: LIFE!?!
Panel 4: Everyone stares at Tinman as he sits on the edge of his seat, panicking.
TINMAN: D-do you even know what life means for a r-robot? How l-long that is? I’m going to be in jail for a t-thousand years!
Panel 5: Close up of Brain sitting on the bench, his arms thrown up in the air.
BRAIN: And I’m an abomination of science! I’ll probably never die!
Panel 6: The police officer raises an eyebrow at Spam Man and Technomancer. Tehcnomancer just stares back at him WHILE Spam leans back, sulking.
POLICE OFFICER: And what about you two?
TECHNOMANCER: Just
human.
PAGE 15
Panel 1: Spam Man turns on Techonmancer, yelling at him. Technomancer only glares back.
SPAM MAN: Yeah, and I’ll still be in jail for the rest of my life! If I’m going to go to jail, I want to be for something I actually did!
Panel 2: The police officer stands outside the transport, rubbing his temples.
POLICE OFFICER: Look, I don’t make the rules, I just enforce ‘em. I’d get some rest if I was you, it’s a long ride to the prison.
Panel 3: Inside the transport Tinman has his head in his hands again while the others resign themselves to their situation. The police officer closes the door to the transport.
Panel 4: Like Panel 3.
TINMAN: M-maybe I can plead insanity.
Panel 5: Like Panel 3.
Panel 6: Like Panel 3, except Spam Man glares at Tinman.
SPAM MAN: This is all
your fault.
PAGE 16
Panel 1: Tinman looks surprised.
TINMAN: M-my fault?
Panel 2: Spam Man gestures to Tinman.
SPAM MAN: You had that bag!
Panel 3: Tinman stands up in protest. He uses his hands to shield himself from Spam Man.
TINMAN: It wasn’t m-my bag!
Panel 4: Spam Man stands up in anger. Enraged, he gestures to himself.
SPAM MAN: Yeah, but now I’m going to jail!
Panel 5: Tinman and Spam Man stand and facing each other. Spam Man looks as if he’s about to attack Tinman while he shrinks back from Spam Man, afraid of him.
TINMAN: B-but…
PAGE 17
Panel 1: Technomancer stands between Spam Man and Tinman, pushing Spam Man back.
TECHNOMANCER: Look, we’re all going to jail, no matter whose fault it is. So why don’t you both just drop it.
Panel 2: Close up of Tinman, who sits back down with his arms pulled into his chest. He looks terrified.
Panel 3: Close up of Spam Man, who sits back down with his arms crossed. He looks angrily at nothing in particular.
SPAM MAN: Whatever.
Panel 4: Everyone sits in silence in the transport, trying not to look at each other.
Panel 5: The policeman climbs into the cab of the transport and looks to the driver.
POLICEMAN: Alright, let’s move out.
Comments
Post a Comment